Graduate-specific forms can be found on the Graduate Dates & Resources page.
- Event Publicity Form
- Copyright Release and Image Use Form (DOCX). All Music students should have one of these on file. Covers both audio recordings and visual images.
- Friends of Music Financial Assistance Request
- Student Key Request Form
- Instrument Check-out Form (PDF)
- Jury/Hearing Form (DOC)
- Class Recital Cards
- CFA Calendar Listing Request - Recital Publicity
- Recital Recording Request - RECORDING ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THEIR RECITAL FEE
- Two-sided Recital Program Template (DOTX) This is a half-sheet program (to be printed front and back and cut in half -- you get two programs per sheet of paper).
- Four-page Recital Program Template (DOTX) This is the more typical full-sheet program to be printed front and back and folded in half (you get one program per sheet of paper).
Recital Template Printing Instructions
- Go to "File" > "Save As" and save as file format "PDF"
- Open the PDF and print as "Booklet."