See the School of Music Admissions page for more information on how to apply and how auditions work.
January 21 - 22, 2022
February 11 - 12, 2022
February 25 - 26, 2022
Certain instrumental areas may have restrictions on available dates. Up-to-date information on date restrictions can be found below.
If you have read the Music Admissions page and are ready to apply, please read the instructions carefully and fill out this form to request an audition for admissions, scholarships, and graduate entrance exams. This form is NOT for ensemble auditions.
To contact us for any other reason, please use email.
- All undergraduate programs require an audition. If you are applying for a graduate program that does not require a performance audition, please use this form to request an Entrance Exam date and ignore the parts relating to the audition.
- If you have not yet applied for admission to the University of Kentucky, please do so. You must be accepted by BOTH the University AND the School of Music.
- Your admissions audition serves also as your scholarship audition. You are automatically considered for any scholarships for which you qualify. You do not need to apply separately for a music scholarship except for graduate fellowships and assistantships.
- Please check the page of your area of interest and/or instrument for any repertoire requirements before filling out this form.
Graduate Voice, Graduate Choral Conducting, and Graduate Percussion auditions require a pre-screening DVD to be submitted before you are invited to audition.
- Graduate Voice DVD Information
- Graduate Choral Conducting DVD Information
- Graduate Percussion DVD Information