2022 Summer Trumpet Institute
Returning for the sixth year, the UK Summer Trumpet Institute offers the chance to work with highly acclaimed guest artists from around the United States, daily master classes, performance opportunities, topical classes, and concerts for High School, College, and Adult trumpet students. After two summers of virtual learning, we are excited to return to an in-person format for summer 2022.
- Daily master classes, concerts, and performance opportunities
- Specialized classes in solo performance, orchestral excerpts, Baroque trumpet, jazz improvisation, and trumpet ensemble
- Opportunity to work with highly acclaimed guest trumpet artists from around the United States
- Tage Larson, Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Rex Richardson, International Soloist
- Vince DiMartino, International Soloist
- Jason Dovel, University of Kentucky
- Nairam Simoes, Arkansas State University
- Sarah Herbert, Western Kentucky University
- George Carpten, Northern Kentucky University
- Kyle Millsap, Texas A&M Kingsville
- Josh Reed, University of Nevada-Reno
- Stephen Campbell, Ball State University
- Marisa Youngs, Winthrop University
- Steven Siegel, University of Wisconsin-Superior
- Gabriel DiMartino, East Carolina University
Tuition for the four-day institute is $250.
Room and Board (optional) is $225
Registration Deadline: May 23, 2022
A Junior Institute is also available for Middle School age students!