2024 Summer Trumpet Institute
Returning for the 8th year, the UK Trumpet Institute offers the chance to work with highly acclaimed guest artists from around the United States, daily master classes, performance opportunities, topical classes, and concerts for Middle School, High School, College, and Adult trumpet students.
- Daily master classes, concerts, and performance opportunities
- Specialized classes in solo performance, orchestral excerpts, Baroque trumpet, jazz improvisation, and trumpet ensemble
- Opportunity to work with highly acclaimed guest trumpet artists from around the United States
- William Leathers, Nashville Symphony Orchestra
- Ryan Gardner, University of Colorado-Boulder
- Julia Bell, Texas Tech University
- Pat Harbison, University of Illinois
- Vince DiMartino, International Soloist
- Stephen Campbell, Ball State University
- Sarah Herbert, Western Kentucky University
- George Carpten, Ohio University
- Marisa Youngs, Winthrop University
- Kyle Millsap, Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Nairam Simoes, Arkansas State University
- Jared Wallis, Ithaca College
- Steven Siegel, University of Wisconsin-Superior
- Abby Temple, University of Kentucky
- Jason Dovel, University of Kentucky
Tuition for the four-day institute is $250.
Lodging (optional) is $125
Registration Deadline: May 22nd, 2024
Registration opens soon!
A Junior Institute is also available for Middle School age students!