Tuesday – Friday: 10 am to 5 pm
Saturday: 12 to 5 pm
Sundays, Mondays, and University Holidays: CLOSED
Book your hourly reservation online and bring your confirmation (digital or print) when you arrive. Tickets are valid only for the hour selected.
All admission to exhibitions is FREE.
See our COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
In the Singletary Center for the Arts
405 Rose Street
Lexington, KY 40506-0241
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES
UPDATED 6/14/21: Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks or face coverings in campus outdoor spaces or inside non-UK HealthCare campus buildings. Individuals who are not vaccinated are required to wear a mask or face covering when inside any campus facility and should wear a mask outside if they are near other people.
- Face masks must be worn by all visitors older than 2, and by all staff members (see above for new guidelines as of 6/14/21)
- Capacity reduced and controlled to 30 visitors at any time
- Visitors showing signs of illness at any time will be asked to return when they are healthy
- Visitors must use provided hand sanitizer upon entry
- Social distancing is required and will be enforced; parties may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times
- Follow social-distancing markers in place at the entrance and elsewhere
- Follow signs noting the direction of traffic in the galleries
- Credit or debit cards only; no cash permitted for any purchases
Park for FREE behind the Museum or in any UK "E" parking lot.
For more parking options please visit UK Visitors Parking Information Page.
Metered parking is available in the Singletary Center circle, off Rose Street (45 minutes max) and the Student Center parking lot (two hours max).
For more parking options please visit UK Visitors Parking Information Page
BUS PARKING: Drivers can drop students at the Wildcat Plaza circle on the Avenue of Champions (Euclid Avenue) between Limestone Avenue and Rose Street across from Memorial Coliseum. Drivers can park there but must remain with the bus.
Accessible parking spaces can be found in the parking lot located behind the Singletary Center off Patterson Drive. The Art Museum can be entered through the western exterior entrance across from the Gatton Student Center. Assistance can be requested at the main desk and an elevator is available to reach exhibition displays on the second floor.
Guided tours can be scheduled for groups and classes of all ages during museum hours on Tuesdays through Fridays. We offer a variety of tours to choose from and some tours can be arranged as Virtual Tours as well. Tours are FREE but must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance. For more details and to book a tour for your group, see our Tours page.
MUSEUM GIFT SHOP
The Art Museum's gift shop carries a variety of unique merchandise including jewelry, scarves, art books, children’s items, creativity kits, cards, stationery, and much more. Find a special treat for yourself or the perfect gift for any occasion.
Personal photography of the permanent collection is permitted using available light only. Tripods, flash attachments, or other lighting and movie and video cameras are not permitted in the Museum without special permission.