Summer Musical Theatre Voice Intensive
2020 Dates Coming Soon!
For High School Students
The summer Musical Theatre Voice Intensive is offered in June for high school students. The program develops the abilities of Musical Theatre performers who are serious about the field and eager to enhance their skills. Our goal is to help the performer grow through professional caliber classes in theory, technique, and artistry - and private lessons throughout the week.
What You Will Experience
- Daily vocal technique class
- Daily masterclass
- Daily choreography and/or staging class
- Ensemble vocal and acting work
- Guest Lectures on:
- Acting the Song, Selecting Audition Repertoire, Belting and Mixing, and Protecting Your Vocal Health
- Individual private voice lesson with Dr. Beth Arnold (voice faculty, UK)
- Individual vocal coaching with Tedrin Blair Lindsay (vocal coach, musical repertoire/style specialist, UKOT)
- Showcase performance of individual and group numbers
Registration for the 2020 Intensive will open early next year.