Calendar Listing Request
Looking to get posted on the CFA calendar? Submit your event here!
Please keep these in mind:
- While we appreciate the desire to spread the word about your event, we are focused on promoting the arts in the community and our faculty & student endeavors. We reserve the right to decline submissions at our discretion.
- The Singletary Center for the Arts requires a signed contract and EMS confirmation before they promote events taking place in their venue spaces. We do not handle the Singletary Center event postings on our calendar. Please be sure to complete the EMS submission in a timely manner and send any additional Singletary event details to email@example.com.
- If this is your first time submitting an event: calendar users enjoy interesting titles, detailed descriptions, and appropriate visuals. Take some time to come up with a compelling title, at least a paragraph describing your event/exhibition/recital/performance/etc., and possibly a relevant image. The image could be a headshot, an example of your work, or a poster. However, only required fields below must be submitted to have your event posted to the calendar.
- We reserve the right to make changes before posting as we see fit. If a submission requires extensive copy editing or fact checking, we will not post it.
- Music Students Please Note: The old recital publicity form has been removed and the process rolled into one college-wide form. As long as your recital is not in the Singletary Center you are in the right place to get your recital on the calendar!
Listing requests are posted on Tuesdays. If your event has already been posted but you have spotted an error, details have changed, or your event has been canceled please email Jennifer with a link to the event and the changes that need to be made.