Program Areas Within the School of Music
The UK School of Music has a broad spectrum of programs. In addition to programs for students from undergraduate majors and minors to professional degrees, we have research programs and facilites for scholars, professional training for teachers, and outreach programs for both children and adults.
- Division of Keyboards, Voice, and Strings
- Division of Winds, Percussion, and Jazz
- Division of Music Education and Music Therapy
- Division of Music Theory and Composition is Kevin Holm-Hudson
- Division of Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Teacher Education, Certification